Friday, June 25, 2010

Spiderman vs. Goblin


Spiderman stuffed his Spiderman suit in his briefcase, put his briefcase in the black car, and drove out. He was going to Double Dog Burgers for dinner. He swung the door open and a woosh of cold air greeted him. He quickly ordered a foot-long hotdog, Coke, a salad with every vegetable in it, and a slushie icecream cone. He slid into a table booth and started his dinner. A couple of minutes later someone walked in. He looked familiar. He had tan skin and frazely-dazely black hair. His eyes were black and red and a crooked smile was planted on his face. He was wearing dark pants with a forest green shirt. He wore dark purple boots and a black cape. He ordered some food and slid into the same booth that Spiderman was in. "May I sit here?"he asked in a thick, raspy voice.

"Sure! You look familiar! Have I seen you before?"Spiderman asked taking a big bite out of his hotdog.

"Maybe! He-he-he!!"he replied. As he said that, he transformed into an ugly monster. "HECTOR THE GOBLIN?!"Spiderman shreiked.

"Yes! He-he-he!!"he smirked.

He now had scaly green skin, claws, and a long purple cape. Spiderman ran to his car and pulled his Spiderman costume over his clothes. "Scared?"Hector asked laughing. Spiderman shot his web and pulled himself onto the roof. Hector started throwing spikiels at Spiderman which were spikes launched off of the goblin's cape. Spiderman dodged them, tied him with webs, and called the police who took him away. Spiderman had saved the day!

26 comments:

  1. Great Story, my son (age 4) loved it, thanks, Patrick from Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang he’s like 15 now that’s crazy

      Delete
  2. Thanks my son loved it too. Cheers, Amal from Bahrain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my little girl 4 loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son donnell loved it(4 yrs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story. ..my son loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great story, my girlfriend (age 17) loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great my brother 4 years loved it too......simil from india

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son just stopped me in the middle and said" that's not spider man and pointed at his fathead spiderman and told me get out! I was hurt!
    !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw my little man loved this one

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..
    stocks to buy

    ReplyDelete
  11. my 3year old son loved it! great story thank you.. from Las vegas USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. I asked my 4 year old son if he liked it, but he was already fast asleep. Thanks Spiderman!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I kept really hoping it might turn itself around but it just didn’t work in my opinion. moral

    ReplyDelete
  14. my dad loved this story, he later died from reading it , atleast spiderman , his favourite thing, was the last thing he heard , thanks Callum from legoland

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank u very much my young brother has loved it

    ReplyDelete
  16. my boyfriend (18yrs) loved this ! sent him straight to sleep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fr my bf(17) loved this story bro asked me to read it again

      Delete